• Product Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11 1/2" X 6 3/4" X 3"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Input: 110VAC single phase
- Output: 72.6V/15A DC
- Interfaces with EPS Energy Management System via
CAN Communication or 12V digital signal control
- Suitable for 20-cell pack (connected in series)
- Recommended Cell Types: GBS 40Ah, 60Ah and 100Ah Cells
- Fan cooled
• EMC Charger Characteristics:
EMC series chargers are designed as an important part of application package for Li-ion battery packs. EMC series chargers provide protection against overload, over-voltage, over-heating, short circuit and reverse polarity connections. The chargers work together with EPS Energy Management Systems through CAN communication or digital control signal control input. CAN communication requires the CAN option on the EMS CPU and signals the charger to pause charging and enter its final charge stage upon receiving a high voltage cell message. The digital input is a lower cost interface method which turns the charger off when a high voltage alarm is triggered. The charger enters its final charge state when it reaches the target pack voltage.