Volume Discount is Available.Contact Us
The warranty covers Elite Power Solutions products (Li-ion batteries, chargers, BMS systems, etc.) which fail due to defect in materials or workmanship. Warranty only applies to original purchaser. Warranty period is one year, and it starts from the date of delivery. During the one-year limited warranty period, customer will receive a replacement for every defective product free of charge (except for taxes, where applicable).Back to top
To obtain a warranty claim, please Contact Us for documentation and a warranty authorization number. Once the authorization number is created, ship the defective product(s) to Elite Power Solutions, with proof of original purchase. Include a note stating the problem experienced and include your name, address and your warranty authorization number. Cost of shipping defective products back to EPS to be paid by customer. Cost of shipping replacement products to customers is covered by EPS.Back to top
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper installation, from abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, neglect, alteration, accidents, casualties, fire, flood, collision, freezing, theft, or other such as act of God.
The warranty will be void under the following conditions:
- Apply voltage and current to Elite Power Solutions’s products beyond specified ranges.
- Use chargers and BMS systems that are not provided or approved by Elite Power Solutions.
- Over-charge or under-discharge batteries beyond the specified voltage range during usage or storage. Batteries MERELY DISCHARGED are not considered defective.
- Operate and store batteries in the temperature or humidity ranges outside of specified ranges.
- Expose batteries under rain or under direct Sun light for extended period of time.
- Product serial or date coding is removed, tampered with or destroyed.
Elite Power Solutions’ liability is limited to replacement of batteries, charger or BMS according to the terms stated above. Elite Power Solutions will not be responsible for any expenses for installation, electrical system tests, charging of batteries, any other implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Elite Power Solutions will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, including travel expense, telephone charges, loss of revenue, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the product, and damage caused by the product and its failure to function properly. This warranty sets forth all of the Elite Power Solutions’ responsibility regarding this product.Back to top
This document was last updated Jan, 05th, 2010
Click on the image for more details.